-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, this blog is Pinky, ongoing continuation at blogs Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

pinkscape

click for texture pack
Pretty sure I've done that pic before. One of these days...

So yay, I was told to stop taking the amlodipine! 😁 24 hours is making such a difference already. Don't know yet if blood pressure probation is over now or what, go back in next week for a recheck.

I'm thinking about doing a Farscape marathon while my people are on vaca. Making a list this week for my kind of goodies so I can live on salads, nachos, eggs, and cheese while I have the house to myself. I'm going to cook as little as possible and let my brain fall out.