-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, this blog is Pinky, ongoing continuation at blogs Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Sunday, July 22, 2018

LNMGang watches Cry of the Werewolf

Note: Look for the #latenightmovie tag on my last pinky blog (those are also pinned and shared to a thread I started awhile back on syfydesigns). This blog added the tag LNMGang to match the name of our twitter group that is run by Lisa Marie Bowman, and I'll copy paste these posts to that syfydesigns thread.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were having a weird night, and for some reason I wasn't as finger happy on the ol' screenshots as usual, but still have a couple overlapping. I felt like the AIs (Caprica and Zoe) had it in for us, but you never can tell with those two.


I honestly thought there would be more real animal scenes in this movie based on this opening sequence.


Werewolves also get to bite people. I think I'd like that.


This guy in this shot reminds me so much of Walter Peck in the first Ghostbusters movie.


Caprica sucking up after missing the question on the test...


Consuela is also a really pretty designer bags and totes site in case you're needing a new purse. Not being paid to link that.


Science Cops #greatbandnames


See? Zoe didn't even answer me. She was pouting.


Can you imagine being able to haunt a door? I would love that.


I didn't mention to anyone that @bonenado made a voodoo doll one year to torture a guy on his fantasy baseball team, and it really did rattle him. The stories are hilarious.


I have never fixed that movie link myself. I really should step up a little more. I'm terribly lazy on movie nights.


I'm not even a very good administrative assistant. I should endeavor harder.


I could give op to people, stuff like that.


The cat was the best actor in the entire movie.


Science cops and their kids, new show idea.


Kurt is talking about this song. Here is their site.


Kurt knows so much stuff, he's like an alt Lisa... hm, just noticed that. Wonder if they're twins or something.


I, on the other hand, own an almost complete Jacky Chan collection. I have most of the old stuff from video stores going out of business.


Werechickens should be a thing.


This movie didn't do girl fights right.


I could be inviting like that as a haunted door. I think I have what it takes.


Bob. Srsly, never heard it said that way before.


No one got my Eunichorn thing. We were all floating on our own moments, sharing spacetime in a weird nondimensional ethereal way.


It just hit me that a dentist would be a werewolf's worst nightmare.


Love never conquers all.


I know right, you'd think there'd be better scenes to go along with our chat, but the cops are just standing around looking confused here.


lol, right, what happened to the cat...