-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, this blog is Pinky, ongoing continuation at blogs Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Monday, July 16, 2018

Little Lexx






And you're probably going Pshaw, that's not a big deal. Well, it is if no one else is doing it. I may quite possibly be the only person on the North American continent who has kept a live public stat counter available for the Lexx fandom over the last almost 4 years now.

I don't make statcounter public, but it says there's more than 8,873. This is one of 6 pages. There are 195 countries in the world as of 2018, so I'm missing 70 of them.


You can see that a lot of the traffic routes through the big Facebook and Google areas. Well, you can't with this, but I can with the extra stuff I can see.


I got Lexxcited tonight because some big stuffs got done, and now I'm showing off my globe stats because I can't help it. Someone brought up a globe, and I'm sayin' I got a globe.

I'm really sleepy. I need to find a fanvid and let go of this. I don't share Lexx fanvids because they seem to get pulled when I draw attention to them, so let's pretend this is a lonely Lexx fan waiting for fam to come back. If the LittleLexx.net billbored winks out again, it's like I was saying to someone- Myke is getting close to finalizing the vbulletin and php 'smash' into one new thing, and we're finding we need to make a host adjustment to handle the full conversion.

Nearly there, guys.