-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, this blog is Pinky, ongoing continuation at blogs Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Sunday, July 22, 2018

@LNMGang watches This Island Earth

Note: On my last pinky blog I had a tag for #latenightmovie (those are also pinned), but there is also a thread I started awhile back on syfydesigns. I'll keep pinning, but also add the tag LNMGang on this pinky blog to match the name of our twitter group that is run by Lisa Marie Bowman, and I'll copy paste these posts to the syfydesigns thread. This is about as organized as I get. Only took me 5 1/2 years to develop this system. 🙄 Since I wind up with overages on my finger-happy screenshotting, it might get weird sometimes. I might have tried to go back and get a particular movie shot for some reason, which would make the chat look out of order. I get dizzy enough sizing all these down to 800, which seems to work well across lappy and mobile between blogger and syfydesigns since this is getting pasted. I do get readers on humongous gaming screens, thank you for how fun that looks in my stats and apologies if it's hard to read that way. One day interface will be easier, if our world grids don't go down over something stupid first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On to the show! Got it down to 35 screenshots, lol.