-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, this blog is Pinky, ongoing continuation at blogs Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Sunday, July 22, 2018

what if it really is aliens?


I like the whole 'interfered and made things worse' motif coming out in the Cosmic Disclosure talks. Like, you want aliens? We got 'em. You want help? They f*d that up. Why? Because the bad ones are dicks and the good ones couldn't stop 'em. Why don't we know about this? Everything you thought you knew about how the world works is really them, and you can't handle the truth. Wait, you don't think I can handle knowing there are good and bad aliens still fighting over the ownership or freedom of humans? We don't want you to hate them. Is that what will make my head explode? You have been mindwashed to hate everything around you in society. You cannot be free as long as you hate. If I believe in love and live in peace, that will fix everything? Yes.

I have to admit, we share the same goals.

I'm still enjoying listening to all that stuff. It's just cool, whether you believe it's real or not. It's cooler than any fiction podcast ever, it's cooler than everything on TV right now, the portent about the reality behind everything going on in politics is hella exciting to think about, and this has pretty much replaced watching TV lately.

I mean, we did finally catch the very last 2 eps of 12 Monkeys, very gracefully finale'd, brava. I wanna marathon rewatch sometime because having it all dragged out over years left gaping holes in my head.

And then of course I dreamed about all of that last night, all smooshed together, plus minecraft.