-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, this blog is Pinky, ongoing continuation at blogs Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Thursday, July 12, 2018

second hand priority


I had to get that analog clock app and put a pink clock on my phone. 😁 I'm teaching @bonenado how to get a pulse. We keep forgetting to practice.

My priorities have been wacked, but I ask myself "What is the most important thing I can do today?", and things keep seeming to get done. Time for antihistamine brainmelt. My tear ducts are taking turns pouting, pretty sure the amlopidine wasn't helping and the doxy somehow induced weepy jags and felt like relieving pressure, so even though brain edema technically isn't a slang thing, I feel like a water balloon has finally been punctured and an oozy slow leak from my right eye is helping me readjust the all-important benadryl add-ons. All the extra junk is finally over and now we can squeeze my brain like a giant pimple. I feel so SpongeBob today.

Just hanging out on the game server while I keep bumbling through my chores.