Trying to get back on track with the basics, and boy howdy, just spent 30 minutes deleting at least a hundred emails from the last two weeks just from (power point)
- 2 publishers- actual did you get my email emails when I didn't respond immediately the first 3 or 4 times
- go fund me- over 20 yousetupthisthingforyourfriend reminders
- solar weather- apparently the sun nearly exploded or something and I missed so much stuff
- microsoft- points deals supplies, did we mention sales?, ohbytheway your acct is coming due in two months and here's more points
- tee shirt vendors- you bought this thing from us and it's important that you know YOU HAVE 10% COUPONS NOT BEING USED
- photobucket- we changed everything and you didn't notice and we need to keep reminding you we changed everything and you didn't notice
- diabetes management- hi, we know you have no idea who we are but we need to bury your inbox with life changing tips
- google updates- ha, fooled you, we're a phishing scam and you can't get rid of us
That was a sample of H*U*N*D*R*E*D*S of emails burying a couple of really important things just over the last two weeks. It's not even 6 a.m. yet and even with coffee, my brain is mush.
The stitches come out of my hand at 8 a.m. today. I'm going to miss the bright blue fishing line. It's my favorite shade of blue.
I am a tech-mod now on my favorite server. I have many things to learn.
This song popped into my head last night. I'm told I was conceived during a motorcycle vacation through California. I grew up on and around Hondas, and my dad owned a Honda shop. My little brother called them motorpickles. I heard this song a lot.
P.S. Dee Dee once commented on an older blog because I was talking about this Triumph motorcycle ad I still had in my house from when I was a kid.