-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, this blog is Pinky, ongoing continuation at blogs Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Friday, September 21, 2018

Source

from my private collection circa 2007
click pic for source
Here is proof I took that pic.


I'm constantly seeing people share beautiful pix on medias saying they took the pix themselves, but they never source themselves. Guys, this is how you source yourself. Link back to storage.

I just feel like the world is getting so much sloppier nowadays. And then everyone runs to Snopes to prove whether something is true or not. All Snopes does is source something. That's all. The very best they can do is prove where the original source as of what is currently cached in search engines is from. And 'cached' disappears after a timer tics down. If content isn't brought back up by the owner for the web crawlers to keep caching, they eventually just drop off the radar.

I've been sourcing material for many years. I am one of the very few Lexx fans in the United States that still properly sources really old material, especially when the links start breaking. I am very good at researching original source content. When people poke me with "Snopes said that isn't true", they fail to understand that Snopes can only verify what they can find in researches. They cannot say without a doubt that a picture from 1994 was saved on someone's A drive before you saw it sling around Facebook for the hundredth time in 2018. I still have mountains of old storage of stuff that you can no longer find or source on the internet at all, like things from other people's now closed deviantart accounts.

Why am I saying this?

Anonymous, as a generalized hacktivist group, are like me. They source stuff. They archive and properly timestamp everything that falls in line with their obsessions. Every time the web gets scrubbed of something crucial, you can bet an anon somewhere has a copy of that original content, screenshots of those original pages, backups of original servers, something. And a lot of that is coming back to bite this year.

Many people remember something, but very few can legitimize what they remember with timestamped material that was captured before it was scrubbed off the internet. So. Much. Stuff. is coming back out this year.

Those of you mocking the qanon movement might wanna step it back a little. My readers know I love stats. Well guess what. So does Q. And when Q says there are tens of millions of us around the world, I believe it.


Q has thanked autists twice that I know of for help with all the researching, indexing, compiling, sifting, and organizing content data and lots and lots of timestamps. Autists are my people.


O_O  *live blogging*

I wish I had caught that before I clicked to close a tab. I had a facebook tab open and as I moved my mouse up and clicked I noticed a speaker symbol in the tab. You know that symbol that is used for turning up volume, or like when you put your phone on speaker phone? That was showing up in the tab. I've never seen that happen on facebook before. Interestingly, @bonenado had just come home from a political rally and we had just been talking. I guess when they say you can be heard any time, they mean it. I have chat turned off on my facebook, audio is turned completely off, mics are off, and that speaker symbol in the tab obviously meant the opposite of mute.

Interesting.

Ok, back to my thing. People new to Q stuff have no idea we've been getting daily briefings from a White House insider who is in charge of what's going on in the military. We knew so many things months ahead of what came out on mainstream news. We've known since the holidays last year this huge thing was going down. We've been part of the dissemination and even the discussion. We've been told that the reason we've been getting information like this is because they are doing everything in their power to hold back a very real war. We are literally IN World War III right now. They have been planning this for years, with one of the top priorities being as little loss of life as possible, and keeping people as calm as possible, no inciting, no rioting, no looting and tearing up cities. The whole point is to save the people.

What are we being saved from?
  • Lifetime debt slavery with no escape.
  • Being culled against our knowledge and our will.
  • Being trafficked for greed and sport.
  • Being lied to by our governments around the world.

We are being saved from very wealthy people who buy off (or murder, if they can't be bought off) inventors of anything and everything that will make life easier and more affordable, because we can't be allowed to be free of our bonds. These very wealthy people already know about cancer cures, cars that run on water, free and cheaper energy models, and ways to easily feed the world and give us all health care, but that wouldn't keep them rich, would it?

Insurance fraud is a very messy game. Don't look too closely at it. Insurance is a form of frauding people out of promised care. Something to think about. Our entire medical industry is dictated by the insurance industry. Our medical diagnostic policies are dictated by big pharma. Something to think about.

The working class works so hard to get so little back. The people pay out of pocket for being taken care of and still aren't taken care of. We are encouraged to blame the dependent, but if we'll notice, there are lots more people running and employed in giant offices shunting paperwork around the dependent than there are dependent on the programs. If you looked at all the incomes and perks from those people in those offices and compared them to the people on the programs, you would wonder if that was an elaborate money laundering scheme, since the people on the programs still remain so destitute.

I was once nearly brought into lawsuit by the state for frauding the welfare system because my caseworker didn't tell me that being restatused from college student to grad student without me doing the proper paperwork meant I was abusing the system for illegal gain. Nothing else in my life changed. I was eating a can of corn for supper so my kid would be able to eat all month, I had no furniture, and I didn't have child support. The paperwork problem was not my fault, but I was nearly sued because someone making real money with perks didn't do their job correctly and I fell through the cracks. Thankfully my life has moved on and things are a bit better now.

There are many people like me, falling through cracks.

Q and the anons want to save us from this mess. They want to clean up the mess. They want to fix things so we never get stuck in a mess like this again. No more programs designed by the filthy rich to abuse the poor they keep tied down in debt. No more punishment for trying to get out of debt. Unless you've been 'down there', you have no idea how hard it is to break out of that awful cycle, because for every dollar you might make, two are taken away, and you cannot break free from that. I did everything in my power to work and make ends meet and be a good person, and the programs kept me locked in poverty until I married out of it. Thankfully, there are kind people in this world.

I didn't plan on writing this out tonight. I was looking through old pics for a different reason entirely, and then that just popped into my head. I've said a few times a particular person is the reason I'm out here on the internet, because it's not in my nature to be public. I think she is still inspiring me.

It's important that we understand just caring about each other will solve so many problems.

I love this song. The fandom part is a perk in case the rest of this bores you.