-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, this blog is Pinky, ongoing continuation at blogs Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Thursday, August 30, 2018

I didn't plan this out as well as I thought

Started this yesterday morning.

I think I have finally found my balance. I need half a vicoprofen every 6 hours to control the pain without triggering the mood swings.

People who wonder why depression or bipolar or whatever is so hard, that's basically it right there. Anything that changes brain chemicals up and down are like rough ocean waves hitting a beach during a little bit of wind coming up, affecting everything in our lives, especially the people around us. It's difficult to think logically like that, and very difficult not to feel like the universe is against us and other people are to blame for relationships going off kilter. Once whatever med in the mix can smooth out, the ocean is smooth again.

Anyway, my mood has improved, thank goodness, and now I can get on with focusing on getting some stuff done. It's been a long summer, hardest part is hopefully behind me now, and it's time to think about getting back to work.

In the meantime I'm enjoying the #7dayphotochallenge on twitter (also posting it to facebook) and I'm thinking why stop at 7, you know? I might just continue it the rest of the year.

12 hours later.

Power point-

  • I am this close to metaphorically stabbing an ice pick through someone's eye for no other reason than an eyesicle kabob sounds like a fun new toy.
  • Aging ADHD in a spouse isn't going to be easy.
  • I'm all for neurodiversity, but I feel a crazy laugh coming on every time I visualize blasting my people in the face with a LOOKER gun to calm the house down a bit. {L.O.O.K.E.R. (Light Ocular-Oriented Kinetic Emotive Responses) gun, a light pulse device that gives the illusion of invisibility by instantly mesmerizing its victims into losing all sense of time}
By the way, that vico 'balance' wasn't good for driving today, even though I let a dose wear off before I drove in for physical therapy. I actually fell asleep for a couple moments at a stop light on the way home. I've never done that before in my life. o_o

Another 12 hours later.

First thing I woke up to was a reply to a comment I made about allergies on a video about humans being alien migrants, because so many of us have allergies, that kind of explains it, right? (Tell me you guys understand I'm not an idiot and I'm making pleasant convo while I keep a foot on either side of that fence.) The reply today- "allergies are a symptom of a dysfunctional immune system proper diet eliminates this issue as well as supplementing with algae & vit C"

*facepalm*

I mean, you get that is tongue in cheek commentary, right? I mean, I hope people reading this right now actually understand that I don't take what I say that seriously. I'm having a really hard time this morning with other brains being nothing more than regurgitating tape recorders following prompts to spout information whenever they bump into a trigger word. Like, seriously, did you not get that it's not about the allergies... It begs the whole question of did you not notice that the insinuation was that we wouldn't be having these immune reactions in the first place if we hadn't gotten off on this planet???

Moving on. Game server. I guarantee this person is going to cry about losing that pet when something happens to it, and they won't have any proof they even owned it.


So basically 'screen him rn' means not following the guideline. Can't tell you how many things I deal with daily that could be solved very easily and quickly by players reading a few help items widely available in the game on information walls and in player handbooks.

If you are thinking she hasn't had that pain pill yet, *bing* you win a prize!

I was not this crabby after the gallbladder removal. I feel like my brain changed this last go round.

And we're getting thunder again. I give up. I'm going to lay here with my leg up on the wall and stare at the ceiling.