-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, this blog is Pinky, ongoing continuation at blogs Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Monday, August 27, 2018

suspend and float

click for article
I finally made it back to my email and waded through deleting several hundred over the last month. Stuff due, things changing, new info, and the world keeps turning.

I am doing exceptionally well in physical therapy so far because I'm already so familiar. I am already doing much of the core, nerve gloss, and muscle stretching/control, but as we are adding more that I still hadn't seen before in all these years, I obviously still have fine motor difficulties with the leg that wasn't even involved in the surgery. The challenge to match the 'fine' leg up with the operated leg was interesting enough to prompt a story share, and my therapist today got goosebumps hearing about my accident.

I shouldn't even be here.

Back to stuffs. Since I am here and swimming around in my email, changing a host renewal to manual so it can expire, rolling my eyes and unsubscribing from the Mayo Clinic Diet list *aggressive doesn't even come close*, mentally marking the protection changeover notice from Geek Squad with ohyeahbettergetonthat, wondering how I missed so many other people's blog updates, dismissing the medical opinion surveys and auto payment notices, back to my sentence- apparently I'm being contacted by more author sales than I had a clue, and I can even already apply for special book signing events.

>.<  K, I just need to do this, please bear with me a sec.

WHAT THE BOINK IS EVEN GOING ON???

Ok, better.

And back to my moment. I'm worn out.

I've been listening to all kinds of wonderfully distracting stuff while I'm down, and I suggest to those who worry about my state of opinion/belief/mental health to just chillax and let this wash over like entertainment. 😁 I mean, we watch fiction spy and scifi, right? Why not suspend and float into alt timeline scenarios? Because if this is fiction, it's really good. And if it's real, omg. To be clear, I've watched Abraham Lincoln fighting zombies on TV, so what the hell, right? Why would this be any more objectionable?

Quick intro- This is someone very skillfully smashing #allthethings into a 90 minute lecture and someone else possibly bootlegging it. That alone was worth my time. If you like UFOs, espionage, American history, and general weird scifi, this is captivating and I really hope it becomes a series of movies.

David Wilcock lecture-"Revealing The Five Alliance Groups" Part 1- Contact In The Desert-6/03/2018
https://youtu.be/g_3hoKl7_Vc

David Wilcock lecture-"Revealing The Five Alliance Groups" Part 2- Contact In The Desert - 6/03/2018
https://youtu.be/6tXkgMDjRg0

David Wilcock lecture-"Revealing The Five Alliance Groups" Part 3- Contact In The Desert-6/03/2018
https://youtu.be/U1Rq9hGXdVE

David Wilcock lecture-"Revealing The Five Alliance Groups" Part 4 -Contact In The Desert-6/03/2018
https://youtu.be/cI3mMUvH5zk

David Wilcock lecture- "Revealing The Five Alliance Groups" Part 5 -Contact In The Desert-6/03/2018
https://youtu.be/4dZmGrw220s

~time passed~

Apologies if I'm hit and miss with anyone but I'm pretty fried out. I'll get my stuff sorted out, might be a few extra days.