-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, this blog is Pinky, ongoing continuation at blogs Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

burnination

click for mo creatures web page
That was my morning, standing around a chicken pen being available in chat. I should have stayed there. Later on I lost everything in my inventory when I fell out of the world because I am too strung out on a quarter chip of vicoden and too fumble fingered with these stitches in my hand to handle a moderator command switch. Oh, well.

And later I was empathizing with someone and this actually happened. It's real, and FB gifs knows it. Not a conspiracy. All I did was copy part of their own phrase into gifs and there you go.


I'm still very crabby and just staying away from as many people as possible. My crabbiness is PAIN and MEDICATION related. Nothing personal. And I will eat your head. 🐲

That's supposed to be a dragon. Not a cute dragon.

More like this. I dunno where it's from any more, it's been in my slideshow wallpapers forever.


#transparency Ok, some stuff is personal, but only on a need to know basis. Pretty sure much of my funk is being able to adequately communicate where and when I need it most. Maybe I need a bigger 'knock, please' sign on my door... The whole pulling back into my corner to stop the carnage thing is going over some heads.