-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, this blog is Pinky, ongoing continuation at blogs Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Thursday, August 30, 2018

8 days out from surgery


I guess I can share what's going on. I must have lost a little more blood than I thought, just realized I bruised clear down to my ankle. That is probably why I'm so tired. Ive been commanded to keep ankle above head so the fluids can clear out faster. Once the swelling goes down, a lot of the pain should ease up.



My hand is looking really good. It was black the first day. Still a challenge using a pen for the briefest of notes or controlling a mouse for more than a few seconds. Stitches come out next Tuesday.