-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, this blog is Pinky, ongoing continuation at blogs Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Thursday, May 24, 2018

parallel Pinky


I spent months thinking about what to do with this web presence I'm junking up into something I never intended to do, and I've decided the extraneous Pinky stuff needs to become part of the fossilized stagnation of the random webs. It's funny that so much time, actual work, even money went into Pinky things, and Janika is still what wound up worth more both as presence and property.

This week has sucked all to hell next door, and I'm doing my best to help support the one person in this house who is able to be the most support for them while working nearly 60 hours a week, and I'm afraid I've overworked an arthritic joint doing it, so now I'm resting in my bed watching The Day the Earth Stood Still. I've meant to watch it for years. I guess this is what it takes. I've always liked Jennifer Connelly, one of the rare few I attempt to follow through film projects.

Anyway, per the About This Blog page, I'm not going to keep much of an eye on how this blog incarnation ranks. I migrated Pinky here because I need to blog, and this is how people can see what's going on with me without having to call or write anywhere. The last blog will have a few more scheduled posts, and then the dotcom will expire in September. This blog going forward is just me being one of many Pinkys on the webs. This blog doesn't need to be part of a platform.

Incidentally, while I understand the need for the extra checkpoints, the latest update junk is very annoying.


🙄

Btw, if you are coming in on mobile, you may not be seeing #allthestuff. After years of steady post reading, I found out someone was never seeing the tags on mobile. Tags at the bottoms of posts are crucial for tying together trains of thought, and this month on the last blog I auto scheduled a series of posts all tagged with one word. Like, you click on that word, you get all those posts lined up without the other in between junk in the way. Much of the lengthier visits followed tag trails. I also have a search bar in the side column, good way to find anywhere in the blog that I've mentioned something in particular. I can tell that came in really handy for readers wanting to find more autism related posts.

Let's see, other junk. Physical therapy was extended, moving arms much better, maybe this fall I can start working on legs. I tried going back down on my gabapentin (neurontin) dose now that shoulder nerve is freed up and healing, but the rest of my body is yelling harder, so I might be jacking that back up. It's touch and go now with pain management, and I can no longer tell if the gabapentin is why I feel kind of numb or if it's blinky nerve stuff. Oh well. If a nerve in a leg wants to feel like it has soggy wet cotton wrapped around it instead of zinging zaps around making me jump like I just got stung, I can't complain if I can keep moving around on it.

My brain has been pudding most of this week. Oh yeah, another biggie. I've already gone through a sort of imminent phone death months ago with this phone, dumped a bunch of apps and had to start plugging into laptop just to charge it. Finally reached the point where it now only charges in the car, of if it's turned off will charge on laptop, but that's all. Fine tuned another major purge, cut everything  in settings to the bone, and now I'm hoping I can just get it through the summer.

My radishes and cantaloupe plants are coming along, nearly got a batch of chicks but stuff came up last minute and veered us onto a new track. Not sure now if I'll try again in June because carpal tunnel surgery coming up in July, not going to push that much work in the heat with a big wound and possibly other difficulties. 😬

Anything else? I know, I still haven't done Batman pix. I need to find another pic first. 😁 Another time, perhaps.