-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, this blog is Pinky, ongoing continuation at blogs Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Sunday, May 27, 2018

Jettsetter

Whee, blogger is cleaning house. 😬😥😵😳

I can't decide whether or not to cringe. I've been through so much already with blog hosts, but I think I'm feeling more calloused nowadays.

Power point because I used all my brain up this weekend on the server leveling down a mountain in the desert to subdivide into YaburoVillage-

  • *ow* My left shoulder blade was removed, muscles restrung and tuned to the key of eek, buffed to a matte finish, and replaced with limited warranty. (physical therapy)
  • I made the most delightful coffee chocolate chip ice cream and zoomed into double my usual caffeine while I accidentally missed a gabapentin dose and then was late on the one that came after (15 hours instead of every 7), so the headache was pretty real.
  • I found out a person who started the big hooplah that actually got me misquoted on IMDb as fandom fact instead of me simply sharing someone's April Fool's joke BLOCKED me on Facebook. 😂😁😋😊😄 omg, I actually laughed.
  • After some thought about rediscovering last week that I have a reddit account, I'm glad I'm not like I was in the old days. I used to spend hours in places like that (pre-reddit areas) where all everyone did was talk stuff to death. Memes are so much faster. I love memes.
  • I saw someone griping about memes saying 4chan were probably rolling in their graves. As badly as stuff is ripped around nowadays without sourcing, how in the world could they even tell it *didn't* come from 4chan? The irony.
I really need to go to bed but people won't get out of my room tonight. Something about setting up vacation plans on the desktop. Lemme see if I can find a video to watch.