-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, this blog is Pinky, ongoing continuation at blogs Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

If they can see me, you all may as well, too

My life is so full of coincidence that I'm basically just like "Hi, guys, how's it going?" *sips coffee* It's fun to share, though.


My people back on schedule after a big, busy weekend full of stuffs, swimsuits drip drying all over the place, lotta big float things, something about a boat and grilling and I think 2 pools were part of the general holiday migration. Several cemeteries. Nailing down vacation plans for later this summer.

Meanwhile, I was busy learning how to subdivide and create a town. It's taken a long time to find my feet with working on projects with other players, but I'm finally there and not even feeling tense about it. I've come a long way.




I have a ton of stuff to do today, so this was just a howdy. I've been all over the house starting chores in between router rebooting and whatnot, but tomorrow is a big day in town and I need to get the weekend pile up under control before then. Laterz.

What I'm listening to while I clean my house.